Today was filled with panic as every group struggled to finish their robot in time to earn an A, unfortunately no other group was able to finish on the due date. We spent the day helping other groups finish their robots, and help them finish before the end of the period, Also we were able to finish putting all of our coding on one remote, allowing us to control our whole robot with one controller.
Today we are trying to finish our solid works before the due date tomorrow, also we are helping out other groups with their robots so they can finish the challenge on time. Also today Mr. Martin said we have to put all of our coding on one brain, so we have Briston working on that.
Today we finally finished, we completed the challenge and got 120 percent! We were so happy to be the first group to finish, also we were happy that our robot drove smoothly, our battery didn't die, and our driving was A1!
Today we had to make a few changes to our shooter, we had to change our gear ratio, and also change the way we had it mounted on the robot. With the new mount it is way more accurate and shoots way further. Now we are finished with our robot, right as it is finished being mounted.
Today we added a second motor on our robot. We put this motor on the other side of our elevator. This makes it easier for our elevator to go up and down, it works a lot faster and smoother. After that we are almost done with our robot!